Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Sisterhood has arrived.

She arrived in the mail on Friday. Just before I headed out to work.
For those who don't know what I'm talking about, this is the Sisterhood.
I was the lucky person to receive this lovely pattern next.


My Needle and My Floss,They Comfort Me by Waxing Moon Designs

I've got a plan for colours, I just have to get the materials to stitch her.
When I am finished stitching her, she will move to the next lovely stitcher.

I feel glad to be a part of this wonderful group of stitchers.
I wonder if the people at Waxing Moon Designs ever imagined that one of their designs would travel the world from stitcher to stitcher with nothing changing hands but the pattern itself?

I love my craft. =)

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

What FUN!!! That's a great idea! She sure has traveled near and far! Suz

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your first stitches!! Enjoy our lovely lady!

Karin said...

Claire - you won the needlecase blog candy! Please send me an email at caycay at shaw dot ca to let me know your snail mail address.

Karen said...

What a wonderful idea! She's lovely.