Saturday, December 20, 2008

Lots of stuff.

Well, Christmas On Victoria Street went well. We had lots of fun and the choir and cast did a wonderful job. (even if I do say so myself, lol) 16 people gave up their lives to Jesus that weekend, that we know about.

The hustle and bustle of choir is over, and Kids 4 Christ is over until 2009, and now it's just the yearly scramble to get everything ready for Christmas. I'm almost done. I just need to wrap presents and do the baking.


I had a visit from some frogs the other night.


It turns out that I had mis-counted the threads between the Spring Tree and the Winter Tree on my not-so-soon-to-be needlebook. I had the Winter Tree all stitched when I realized the mistake. So out it came. I've put it way until after Christmas now and I think I'll start "My Needle & My Thread" tonight after supper. I've been looking forward to stitching her and I have all the stash to stitch her.


The sky can't make up it's mind today whether it's going to snow or not. One minute there are just some fluffy flakes floating around and the next minute it's coming down like there's no tomorrow. I love the look of snow on the grass and trees, but come on and make a decision.


Work is going really well. I enjoy my job and the ladies I work with. AND, it looks like I'll be getting bennies in February even though I'm still only part-time.


I'm hoping to make gumdrops tomorrow after church. I promise to try and take pictures of each stage to blog later.

0 comments: