Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Progress on Dixie

I was able to get some stitching done this weekend.
Saturday I stitched on Dixie and finished her belly. Now it's just the rest of her neck, the big wing and her head.


Dixie as of March 8th, 2009

Then I moved on to Melons by Pam Kellogg. I'm almost done, just have to connect the border, stitch the words and do the backstitching.
I'm hoping to finish it tonight.

Tomorrow I'll stitch on Mirabilia's Winter Queen. Hopefully I'll get enough stitched for a piccie.

3 comments:

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Gorgeous! I could never attempt something like that. You're making great progress.

Kathy A. said...

Beautiful girl just beautiful. and I love her name!

Sara said...

That's gorgeous! I've always wanted to stitch this one but can't decide on a color for the dragon:)