Friday, April 10, 2009

I'm still here... And a Blog Award.

I know it seems as if I dropped off the planet, but I'm still here. I just haven't been very talkative or inclined to stitch since my last post.



Alberta, thank you for the Kreativ Blogger Award. This little award made my day. I'm sorry that it's taken so long for me to post it.

Now I get to pass the award on to 8 more bloggers.

Joyus
Arthemise
Sheila
Missy Ann
Daffycat
Karin
Jennifer
Shalini

The rules are as follows:
1. Copy the Kreativ Blogger Award on your blog.
2. Create a link to the blogger who has nominated you.
3. Nominate 8 other bloggers.
4. Create a link to these bloggers on your blog.
5. Leave a comment on their blog advising them that you have sent them an award.



Thankfully I'm getting back my urge to stitch, and since I'm without a job again, I'll have the time as well.

4 comments:

Daffycat said...

Thank you, Claire, I am honored!

Shalini said...

Thank you, Claire.

Sheila said...

Claire - thank you for the award - now I just have to work out how to get it onto my blog :)

Sue said...

Hope you're doing well, haven't seen a post here in awhile.