Thursday, March 19, 2009

Feeling crappy, but stitching anyway

My sore throat started Saturday night. I missed church and had Monday off. The sore throat is still here, along with a cough and sinus congestion.

Now, after all that information you didn't want to know, here's the stitching. LOL

Wednesdays this month I'm stitching on Mirabilia's Winter Queen.
This is how far I got last Wednesday.


March 11, 2009

And this is how far I got this Wednesday.


March 18, 2009

I'm almost half done Shannon's pumpkin. I hope she likes it. The flossies came at the beginning of the week. When I'm done the pumpkin I'll stitch the March biscornu, then Melinda's halloween block.
This weekend I'll have my partner info for Spring Round on Fair & Square so next week will be deciding what to stitch.

5 comments:

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

I hope you feel better soon, Claire. Your winter queen is coming along nicely.

Denise said...

Claire,
I was diagnosed today with strep
throat so I can relate! No fun,
is it?
Your 'Winter Queen' is coming along
nicely and will be a lovely piece.
Get well and best wishes,
Denise

Lisa P said...

I hope your feeling better now. I love Mirabilia. Your Winter Queen is looking lovely.

Lisa P

Alberta said...

Claire, hope you are feeling better! Maybe this will help - Kreativ Blogger Award!

Karen said...

Great start on Winter Queen! I hope you're feeling better.